Team Leader – Landscaping 216 views
- Salary Offer £24k - 26k per year
- Job Location London
- Region South East
Are you an enthusiastic and reliable landscaping team leader local to Uxbridge seeking a salary between £24,000 to £26,000 per annum & want a great working environment? We are looking for dynamic people to maintain, organise and motivate various sites under your supervision, ensuring all landscaping services are delivered to a high standard which meets customer expectations. The Team Leader will work to their own initiative identifying opportunities for improvement and driving business development in their area.
Our client is one of the fastest growing businesses in the industry and is one the UK’s most experienced ecological consultancy and contractor. As part of their growth plans this year they are now looking to recruit a team leader.
The successful candidate will work to their own initiative and organise resources to deliver an effective service delivery of landscaping including:
* General soft landscaping duties
* Site Safety
* liaising with clients/site subcontractors regarding project works
* supporting and leading the habitats team to achieve project goals
The successful team leader will have:
* A proven record of accomplishment in landscaping
* Strong communication skills
* The ability to self-motivate and the desire to work within a team
* A full UK driver licence
* Supervised a team of 2 persons or more
* Competent in using the appropriate power tools where required
* Certificates in spraying (PA1 PA6), Horticulture and Ride on Mowers would be an advantage but not essential
* Horticultural knowledge and qualification in a horticulture-related subject
* Proven ability to lead team members towards achieving objectives
* Experience implementing quality standards and working to customer specifications
* Strong customer care skills and the ability to represent the Company professionally
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Basic IT skills including use of Microsoft Office and smartphones
* Evidence of continuous improvement and problem-solving ability
In return for this the landscaping team leader will be working in a fun environment. Joining a team that believes in a work-hard, play-hard approach.
To apply for the team leader role please upload your CV.