Site Supervisor in Landscaping – Central London 97 views
- Salary Offer £28k - 32k per year
- Job Location London
- Region South East
Are you an enthusiastic and reliable site supervisor with landscaping background local to Central London seeking a salary of £28,000 to £32,000 per annum & want a great working environment? HL Services is looking for dynamic people to maintain to organise and motivate various sitesfor commercial businesses and residential clients under your supervision, ensuring all landscaping services are delivered to a high standard which meets customer expectations. The supervisor will work to their own initiative identifying opportunities for improvement and driving business development in their area.
Our client is one of the fastest growing businesses in the industry and is one of the UK’s leading provider of integrated management and maintenance services for commercial and residential gardens. As part of their growth plans this year they are now looking to recruit a site supervisor.
The successful candidate will work to their own initiative and organise resources to deliver an effective service delivery of site management including:
* Liaising with clients
* Supervising contracted staff
* Meeting sub-contractors
* Completing Safety inspections
* Checking drawings
* Motivating the workforce
The successful site supervisor will have:
* A proven record of accomplishment in hard and soft landscaping
* Previous supervisory experience
* Strong communication skills
* The ability to self-motivate and the desire to work within a team
* A full UK driver licence
* Supervised a team of 2 persons or more
* Proven ability to lead team members towards achieving objectives
* Experience implementing quality standards and working to customer specifications;
* Basic IT skills including use of Microsoft Office and smartphones
* Evidence of continuous improvement and problem-solving ability
In return for this, the site supervisor will be working in a relaxed, fun environment. Joining a team that believes in a work-hard, play-hard approach.
To apply for this role please upload your CV.