Sales Executive 344 views1 application
- Salary Offer £18,000 – £21,000 per annum (DOE), plus commission scheme
- Job Location Sussex
- Region South East
- Working Hours & Benefits 35 hours (Monday to Thursday 08:30 – 17:00, Friday 08:30 – 13:30)
Fancy being part of an industry leading business? As a Sales Executive at Eljays44 Ltd you will be involved in promoting opportunities with our prestigious brands, such as Pro Landscaper and FutureScape; working towards achievable and rewarding targets.
The role involves contacting potential clients over the phone and building relationships to promote sales advertising (print & digital), data research services, and industry leading events. You will be required to build relationships with new customers via telephone and off-site consultations; attending events, networking and attending meetings to build our brands within the industry – maximising all revenue opportunities whilst delivering a professional, high quality level of customer service to all our clients.
- Previous experience in B2B and media sales, promoting and pitching to new clients – essential
- Experience in cold calling/telesales and following up on potential leads– essential
- Able to self-manage and proactively take on new projects. Using your initiative to drive our brands and display perseverance to achieve monthly targets – essential
- Competitive nature with a high-level of attention to detail – essential
- A positive attitude and determination to succeed – essential.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Including the confidence to present new and exciting opportunities to clients over the phone and face-to-face – essential
- Knowledge of the horticultural industry – desirable
- Full UK driving licence – desirable
The primary location of this role is office-based however, you may need to travel to various locations to meet with clients/attend events, as per business requirements.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive commission scheme and bonus opportunities
- Clean and modern working environment based in the centre of Rustington, with local shops, parking facilities and gyms.
- One-hour lunch break (Monday to Thursday), early finish on a Friday!
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas Shutdown (3 days retained from annual leave)
- Pension scheme after qualifying period
- Company away days, incentives and monthly performance meetings
If you have the ability to work hard and want to progress, have a competitive nature and you are motivated by financial and non-financial reward, with lots of get up and go then we would love to hear from you.
These brands are fast moving, highly ambitious products and we are looking for likeminded people to assist in the successful growth of our company.
Eljays44’s policies ensure equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.
We regret that due to volume, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the close date please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.