Regional Director 311 views1 application
- Salary Offer £50,000-£65,000 p.a.
- Job Location Hertfordshire
- Region South East
This is an outstanding career opportunity with a market leader providing green services to private and public sector businesses.
The business is seeking to appoint a Regional Director to join the senior management team.
The Regional Director will take responsibility for all of the services delivered within the business activities of Glendale Grounds Management and Glendale Countryside within the region. Reporting to the Managing Director of the region, the Regional Director will motivate and lead all staff within the region and achieve the profit targets established and approved by the board.
The post holder will develop and enhance Glendale’s reputation within the ‘green services’ marketplace ensuring that activities are conducted safely and to the highest possible standards. The Regional Director will market Glendale in the region and ensure the quality of the Glendale brand is maintained and enhanced through effective networking and promotion.
- The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record as a director/manager at a senior level with operational awareness in the support services sector.
- An understanding of the ‘green marketplace’ would be an advantage.
- Experience of identifying and securing revenue opportunities preferably, long-term contracts is desirable.
- The maintenance of good customer relationships is of paramount importance.
- A relevant Degree or equivalent experience together with an appropriate professional qualification would be advantageous.
What can Glendale offer you?
- Salary – £50,000-£65,000 p.a.
- Generous annual leave
- Free gym membership for you and a nominated person
- Employee health cash plan
- Employee discount portal – discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Company sick pay
- Career progression
- Training and development
Glendale is a well established business that is continuously growing. Successful applicants can look forward to joining a company that can offer career prospects and believes in investing in its people.
How to Apply
If you feel like you could bring some fresh ideas to the table we want to hear from you. Please apply with a letter of application and CV
● Thursday 31st October 2019
Glendale is one of the largest green space management service providers in the UK and specialises in tree care and management, grounds maintenance and landscaping. For more information visit www.glendale-services.co.uk.
Follow us on Twitter @GlendaleUK
If you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as interviews will be held throughout the process. Please note that if you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.