Quantity Surveyor 984 views
- Salary Offer £30k-£35k + Bonus
- Job Location Warwickshire
- Region Midlands
Bernhard’s are a leading landscaping and artificial sports surfacing contractor based in Rugby but operating nationwide. With a combined turnover in excess of £8million we are currently seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to take financial control of multiple projects ranging from £20K to £2million.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director this position offers a fantastic opportunity for progression, and an opportunity to expand your capabilities within a long established and reputable company.
- Preparation of bills of quantities from working drawings
- Assisting estimators with the pricing of tenders
- Submission of interim valuations
- Identification and pricing of variations
- Agreement and submission of final accounts
- Securing payment based on agreed contract terms
- Sourcing and procurement of suppliers and subcontractors
- Reconciliation and valuation of contract costs
- Assisting with preparation of company accounts
- Preparation of ad hoc management reports for directors and shareholders
- Experience of quantity surveying and/or estimating within the landscaping or sports surfacing sector
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent mathematical and writing skills
- Conversant in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Current driving licence and CSCS card
This is a permanent, full time position. Hours 8.30am – 5.30pm.
In return we offer a salary of £30-35K p.a. plus discretionary annual bonus, fully expensed company vehicle, 20days holiday plus statutory bank holidays and a contributory pension scheme.
To apply for the above position please submit your CV with a brief cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.