Project Manager in Landscaping 101 views
- Salary Offer £35k - 40k per year
- Job Location London
- Region South East
Are you an enthusiastic and reliable project manager with landscaping background local to Central London seeking a salary of £35,000 to £40,000 per annum & want a great working environment? We are looking for dynamic people to maintain to organise and motivate various sites for commercial businesses and residential clients under your management, ensuring all landscaping services are delivered to a high standard which meets customer expectations. The manager will work to their own initiative identifying opportunities for improvement and driving business development in their area.
Our client is one of the fastest growing businesses in the industry and is one of the UK’s leading provider of integrated management and maintenance services for commercial and residential gardens. As part of their growth plans this year they are now looking to recruit a project manager.
The successful candidate will work to their own initiative and organise resources to deliver an effective service delivery of project management including:
* Liaising with clients
* Supervising contracted staff
* Meeting sub-contractors
* Completing Safety inspections
* Motivating the workforce
The successful project manager will have:
* A proven record of accomplishment in hard and soft landscaping
* SSSTS or SMSTS certificate
* Strong communication skills
* The ability to self-motivate and the desire to work with a team
* A full UK driver licence
* Managed hard landscaping projects in the past
* Proven ability to lead team members towards achieving objectives
* Experience implementing quality standards and working to customer specifications
* Strong IT skills including use of Microsoft Office and smartphones
* Evidence of continuous improvement and problem-solving ability
In return for this, the project manager will be working in a relaxed, fun environment. Joining a team that believes in a work-hard, play-hard approach.