Landscape Project Manager 366 views
- Salary Offer 30 TO 40K
- Postal Code SA13 2PE
- Job Location Nationwide, Glamorgan
- Region Wales
A superb opportunity exists for an ambitious manager who is passionate about the industry and wants a full time direct employment career with an award winning commercial landscape contractor.
Gerald Davies Limited is a contracting company based in Port Talbot, South Wales and operating across Wales and England. Having been established for 37 years, we operate within the landscape and environmental sector, our scope of works is diverse and encompasses all works external to the built environment.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced project manager to deliver commercial hard and soft landscape contracts.
The company offers:
- Starting salary £30-40K negotiable depending on experience.
- 33 days holiday including statutory holidays.
- Private healthcare.
- Fully expensed company vehicle.
The role would ideally suit a candidate who is:
- A natural leader, possessing excellent communication skills who can inspire motivate and develop a team.
- Passionate about what we do and about the delivery of quality projects and client satisfaction.
- Commercially aware.
- Committed, goal driven and who wants to be part of the management team and the long term development of the business.
- A decision maker who wants to take responsibility for their actions and outcomes.
Although no qualifications are essential for the role any relevant industry qualifications would be of advantage. Candidates should possess knowledge and skills from experience gained in the landscaping industry or similar environments, (e.g. land based industry or civils works) where the skills and experience gained can translate across to the landscape industry.
How To Apply
To apply please click the link below. Please attach your CV.
Alternatively, please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org