Plant Health Care Technician / Arborist – Bedfordshire 573 views2 applications
- Salary Offer Competitive
- Postal Code SG18 9AW
- Job Location Bedfordshire
- Region Midlands
Who are we?
Bartlett Tree Experts pride ourselves on providing a quality tree service to help both residential and commercial customers maintain beautiful, healthy trees.
Our mission is to strive to achieve total client satisfaction for tree work and the scientific approach to tree and plant healthcare. At Bartlett, we develop highly skilled individuals who make up a team to provide our clients with the service they deserve. We all work together at Bartlett to ensure that our clients receive the benefits of our combined expertise which is why we are recognised as an industry leader.
Bartlett Tree Experts was founded in 1907 by Francis A. Bartlett and is the world’s leading scientific tree and shrub care company. We pride ourselves on providing a quality tree service to help both residential and commercial customers maintain beautiful, healthy trees.
Bartlett Tree Experts are an Arboricultural Association Approved Contractor, a CHAS accredited contractor and have ISA certified arborists. We are members of many local, national and international associations and support with time, equipment and expertise.
What’s the job?
We have an opportunity for a professional, self-motivated Plant Health Care Technician / Arborist for our office in Biggleswade, Bedfordshire.
What will I actually do?
The role involves performing all functions of the integrated pest management programme, including administration, scheduling, inspections, sampling, treatments, inventories, equipment maintenance, record keeping, report writing and customer relations
- monitor, diagnose, and treat insect, disease, and cultural conditions of trees and shrubs
- effectively operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment
- also work as a member of a tree crew under the Crew Leader’s supervision
- have prior experience of working in the tree care industry
- have an understanding of species-specific insects, diseases and cultural trending practices
- demonstrate sound knowledge of Health and Safety
- work to best industry practice
- focus on providing a high level of Customer Service
- have a desire to produce the highest possible standard of work
Applicants must have PA1, PA6, CS30, CS31, CS38 and CS39 (or equivalent) and a full driving licence.
What can we offer you:
A competitive wage for 40 hours per week dependent on skills and qualifications
20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Uniform, PPE and climbing kit
Productivity bonus scheme
Team building programmeCompany pension
All required training and refresher training provided. We are fully committed to invest in the continued professional development for all our employees