Operations Manager – Playground Installation 1 view
- Salary Offer £36,000 to £42,000
- Postal Code CB1 2JW
- Job Location Cambridgeshire
- Region Midlands, East Anglia
- Working Hours & Benefits Full-time position. Company Car, 4 Weeks Holiday, Pension Scheme, Bonus
We are recruiting for a Play Area Installation Operations Manager in the Cambridgeshire area, ideally a RPII Operational Inspector who has experience of managing play area or safety surfacing installation projects for Schools, Nurseries, Parish Councils, Local Council, New Build Housing Sites and other commercial installations.
As the Operations Manager you will have responsibility for the delivery and installation of Playgrounds, Parks and Play Areas regionally ensuring all financial, quality and customer service targets are consistently met.
This job will see you :
- Arranging and attending pre-start, interim and project completion meetings with clients.
- Both building and maintaining excellent relationships with Clients and Contractors to develop a constantly improving service and achieve profitable business growth.
- Overseeing site activity and ensuring program alignment, inspecting sites before handing over to Clients, controlling the financial delivery of the sites and managing site Health & Safety.
The skills and experience you will need will include :
- Excellent project management skills, being highly organised, good attention to detail, strong communication skills, ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- That you are an RPII Operational Inspector.
- Experience gained from an operational background with at least 2 years experience at Supervisor level related to Playground Installation Projects or experience from a similar sector.
- Strong leadership skills, strong organisational capabilities, being self-motivated, positive and driven.
- A good understanding of Microsoft packages and in particular Excel.
You will have responsibility for upto two Contracts Supervisors, have an admin support team and be part of a close working team focused on installing playgrounds, parks and play areas that are well designed, planned, thought out and the back-up of over 20 years successful play related installation project knowledge.
On offer is a salary of upto £42,000 per year, performance related bonus, Company Car or Car Allowance, Laptop, Mobile Phone, Tablet, 5 Weeks Holiday (Plus all Bank Holidays) and a pension scheme.