Managing Director – Vertical Greening 453 views10 applications
- Salary Offer Competitive
- Postal Code SE1 4PR
- Job Location London
- Region South East
Biotecture, a market leader in vertical greening, specialising in designing, installing and maintaining living walls have an outstanding career opportunity for a divisional Managing Director. We are the leading provider of quality living walls in the UK and beyond with Contract Values ranging from £10k to £1.1M. We operate from offices in both West Sussex and Central London.
The Managing Director will be responsible for the maintenance division overseeing all matters related to sales, business development, operational delivery and customer interface.
Reporting to the Chief Executive of Biotecture, and as part of the Biotecture board, this strategically thinking professional will be responsible for helping to drive new business growth and delivering strategic financial targets. They will have gravitas, be confident and capable of engaging at a senior level.
The role demands a person with great vision and ability to lead technically, financially and operationally. The person must have a strong set of core skills gained in the services sector with a good grounding in green and/or similar environment.
We are looking for a person to lead in technology and systems development, coach the excellent teams to sustainable success and be a key part of the succession plan.
- Significant experience in delivering service led operations with demonstrable experience in the green sector or a close comparable – please do not apply if this is not your background
- Decisive and forward thinking, with a strong vision and strategic capability
- Financially astute with proven commercial acumen
- An appreciation for both sales and operational delivery, capable of bringing both disciplines together to offer a fluid approach
- Exceptional client facing skills
- An excellent understanding of operations and the critical success factors in a low margin high volume environment
- Experience of operating in a large and geographically diverse business
- An understanding of the green services market or a strong services background
- The candidate should be educated to honours degree level, a postgraduate degree/business management qualification/professional qualification would be advantageous
We offer a competitive salary, generous annual leave, free gym membership excellent career progression and training and development.
Applicants with the following job titles will also be considered, Operations Director, Head of Operations and Director.
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY now.