Landscaping Team Leader 486 views
- Salary Offer £110 - £145 (gross) per day dependent on experience
- Job Location London
- Region South East, South West
- Experience Level 2 years within landscaping at a supervisory level
- Working Hours & Benefits Monday to Friday onsite 7.30am-4pm
We are currently looking for a full-time landscaping team leader based in West London area to lead a small team on a wide range of commercial landscaping projects across the South of England. This role will suit an experienced landscaper with a proven track record of supervising staff and sub-contractors and delivering high quality projects on time.
The successful candidate will be required effectively to deliver landscape construction, including:
- Tree and shrub setting out and planting
- Turfing and seeding
- Installation of site furniture
- Supervision of sub-contractors, where necessary
ESL places paramount importance on safety management and the successful candidate will be expected to maintain the highest standards of safety wherever the Company operates.
Skills and experience required:
- Skilled in all forms of soft landscaping installation, hard landscaping experience would be an advantage
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Service focused, a problem solver and can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Basic IT skills including use of Microsoft Office, smart phones/ipads
- Full clean UK Driving Licence
- CSCS card is essential
- SSSTS/other tickets of advantage, please notify upon application
What we can offer:
- A growing company able to provide training and personal development
- A company committed to the success of its people
- Competitive rate of pay
- A vehicle for use in the course of Company work
- The opportunity to work on a varied and exciting portfolio of clients and contracts
For almost three decades, ESL Landscape Contractors has been providing high quality soft landscaping services. With a client base stretching from Northampton in the North to the south coast and from Kent to Bristol in the West, our business continues to expand under our strategy for growth, and we are currently seeking the right people to ‘grow’ with us.
Our staff are a key focus at ESL, and we are committed to providing training, personal development and career opportunities to ensure that you succeed with us and on your chosen career path. So, if you have the right attitude, and you care about the environment and producing quality results, then come and join us!
To apply please forward a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org