Landscapes Contract Manager 456 views13 applications
- Salary Offer £40-£45k per annum
- Postal Code SA13 2PE
- Job Location Glamorgan
- Region Wales
A superb opportunity exists for an ambitious manager who is passionate about the industry and wants a full time direct employment career with an award winning commercial landscape contractor.
Gerald Davies Limited is a contracting company based in Port Talbot, South Wales and operating across Wales and England. Having been established for 34 years, we operate within the landscape and environmental sector, our scope of works is diverse and encompasses all works external to the built environment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and experienced landscape manager to deliver commercial hard and soft landscape contracts.
Please be advised our new website is currently under construction, on application we will send you more information on the company and details of projects we have been involved in. Meanwhile you may wish to view our Facebook page.
The role would ideally suit a candidate who is:
- A natural leader, possessing excellent communication skills & can inspire motivate and develop a team.
- Passionate about why and what we do, & about the delivery of quality projects and Client satisfaction.
- A completer and finisher.
- Contractually and commercially aware.
· Although no qualifications are essential for the role any relevant industry qualifications would be of advantage. Candidates should possess knowledge and skills from experience gained in the landscaping industry or similar environments, (e.g. land based industry or civils works) where the skills and experience gained can translate across to the landscape industry.
- Committed and prepared to work really hard & wants to be part of the management team and the long term development of the business.
- A decision maker who wants to take responsibility for their actions and outcomes.
The company offers:
- Starting salary 40-45K.
- Holidays 25 days + statutory holidays.
- Fully expensed company vehicle.