Landscape team leader / supervisor 307 views1 application
- Salary Offer £22k - £25k pa
- Job Location Surrey
- Region South East
Are you an enthusiastic and reliable Landscape Team leader/supervisor local to Leatherhead seeking £22000 – £25000 per annum (dependant on experience) & want a great working environment? We are looking for dynamic people to maintain, to organize and to motivate various sites, ensuring all landscaping services are delivered to a high standard that meets customer expectations. The Landscape team leader/supervisor will work to their own initiative identifying opportunities for improvement and driving business development in their area.
Our client is one of the fastest-growing businesses in the industry and is one of the UK’s leading provider of integrated management and landscaping services for commercial gardens and residential. As part of their growth plans this year they are now looking to recruit a Landscape team leader/supervisor.
The successful candidate will work to their own initiative and organize resources to deliver an effective service delivery including:
- Liaising with clients and sub-contractors
- Managing the staff on site
- Reporting to the contract manager
- Health and safety on site
- Attending pre-planning, pretender and pre-start meetings to ensure all necessary construction issues are addressed prior to commencement on site
- Reading site plans
The successful landscape foreman will have:
- A proven record of accomplishment in landscaping team leader/supervisor role
- Full UK driving license
- The ability to self-motivate and the desire to work within a team
- Competent in using the appropriate power tools where required
- CSCS certificate would be an advantage but not essential
- Excellent awareness of Health & Safety and implementing procedures
- Proven ability to achieve/exceed business objectives
- Experience implementing quality standards and working to customer specifications
In return for this, the landscape foreman will be working in a fun environment, and be joining a team that believes in a work-hard, play-hard approach.
To apply for the role please upload your CV.