Landscape Foreman 503 views9 applications
- Salary Offer £28,000 - £37,000 DOE plus company vehicle.
- Postal Code SW17 OJX
- Job Location London, Surrey
- Region South East
- Experience Level Previous supervisory / foreman experience preferred but willing to train
- Working Hours & Benefits PAYE. Hours of work 0800-1630 Monday to Friday. Company vehicle and company mobile phone will be provided.
Applicants should ideally have 2-4 years experience in a similar position or now ready to move to a more senior position. Able to build hard landscaping features. The successful applicant will help supervise a small team on site (support, assistance and training if required will be provided).
Outdoor Creations London SW & Surrey is recognised as a leader in landscape design and construction. Our customers value our professional and friendly service. This is an opportunity to join a growing landscape company and work with a small and supportive team. The company works predominantly in SW London and Surrey- Applicants will ideally live locally and can therefore travel to sites across this area. A company vehicle will be provided.
Specific functions will include
- Paving (sub base preparation, laying and pointing)
- Brick and block work(small walls)
- General groundwork (excavation, material movements)
- Decking (sub frames structures and laying of deck boards (composite, hard and softwood)
- Fencing (panel and feather board construction)
- Timber features (pergolas etc – desirable but not essential
- Paths and edging
- Turf laying
- Water features construction and maintenance – desirable but not essential
- Planting – desirable but not essential
- Interpret scale drawings and specifications to construct residential gardens. Guidance and support if required will be provided
- Contribute to schedules to agree and set goals for each task and the overall project
- Liaise with our Operations Manager and suppliers to help order materials, to ensure they arrive on site on time.
- Organisation of the site, materials and work to help ensure we safely work at all times
- Take care of the company’s tools and equipment
- Work to H&S and company procedures