Landscape Operative 367 views1 application
- Salary Offer £20-23k per annum
- Job Location Surrey
- Region South East
Are you an enthusiastic and reliable Landscape operative local to Leatherhead seeking £20-23k per annum & want a great working environment? We are looking for dynamic people to maintain to organise and motivate various sites, ensuring all landscaping services are delivered to a high standard which meets customer expectations. The landscape operative will work to their own initiative identifying opportunities for improvement and driving business development in their area.
Our client is one of the fastest-growing businesses in the industry and is one of the UK’s leading provider of integrated landscaping and maintenance services for commercial gardens and residential. As part of their growth plans this year they are now looking to recruit Landscape operatives.
The successful candidate will work to their own initiative and organize resources to deliver an effective service delivery of landscaping including:
- Tree planting
- Reading site plans
The successful landscaper will have:
- A proven record of accomplishment in landscaping
- The ability to self-motivate and the desire to work within a team
- Competent in using the appropriate power tools where required
- Certificates in spraying (PA1 PA6), Horticulture and Ride-on Mowers would be an advantage but not essential
- Previous experience in landscaping and the ability to operate a range of horticultural equipment including power and hand tools, push mowers, strimmers, hedge cutting equipment etc
- Excellent awareness of Health & Safety and implementing procedures
- Proven ability to achieve/exceed business objectives
- Experience implementing quality standards and working to customer specifications
In return for this, the landscaper will be working in a fun environment. Joining a team that believes in a work-hard, play-hard approach.
To apply for the role please upload your CV.