Landscape Meadows Technician 78 views
- Salary Offer £21,246
- Postal Code S2 1UL
- Job Location Yorkshire
- Region Midlands
- Experience Level RHS or environmental qualification to degree level or equivalent.
- Working Hours & Benefits Monday to Fridays 8am to 4pm. 31 Days annual leave
Post Title: Landscape Horticulture Meadows Technician
Hours: 37.5 per week
Organisation: The Green Estate CIC – Let’s Grow Where We Live
Would you like to become part of an organisation working to create better places to live, where nature enriches all of our built environments? If you are looking for a rewarding landscape and horticulture post working for a dynamic and creative, not-for-profit Sheffield based organisation then this vacancy could be just for you.
During the pandemic we have learned that people really value and need access to nature. As Landscape Horticulture Meadows Technician, you will be responsible for practical delivery, establishment and maintenance of meadow planting contracts. You will be someone who has a strong passion for plants and meadow style planting, takes great pride in providing the best customer service, and has excellent communication skills. If you are customer facing individual who has experienced and confident in working with landscape and machinery, proactive, hardworking, and someone who wants to help us create better places to live with nature at its heart, then this is the job for you!
Essential requirements for the job role
- RHS or environmental qualification to degree level or equivalent
- Experience in a customer facing environment
- Experience in landscape maintenance
- Experience with establishing planting and maintenance
- Must be able to lead by example, be “hands-on”, practical and self-motivated
- Understanding of health and safety in the workplace
- Experience of building positive customer relations
- Experience of directing and leading staff
- A desire to work for a social enterprise
- Positive and friendly approach
- Computer/IT literate Ability to use Microsoft outlook word and excel.
- Full driving license
- Min 3 Years’ experience in landscaping
- Full Driving License
- DBS Disclosure
- Monday to Fridays 8am to 4pm, on occasions may have to work overtime, bank holidays or weekends.
- A friendly & creative working environment
- 31 Days annual leave
- Company Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking
If this sounds like you, we definitely want to hear from you! All applicants will be asked to complete an application form. Please go to our job board to download all forms. https://greenestate.org.uk/jobs/
The Green Estate CIC is a proactive Equal Opportunities & Diversity Employer.