- Salary Offer £24,000 - £28,000 DOE
- Postal Code W4 1RX
- Job Location London
- Region South East
- Experience Level RHS Level 2 - Essential, Diploma in Horticulture - Desireable
- Working Hours & Benefits Training, PPE, Company Phone & Pension
Who are we?
Here at Stefano Marinaz Landscape Architecture, we are looking for a skilled horticulturalist to join our team. We offer our clients a comprehensive design, build and garden maintenance service and we work at many high-end properties across London. SMLA is committed to creating unique garden spaces with diverse planting schemes that excite and inspire. We currently have an opportunity for a someone with a Diploma in Horticulture to work with us.
You will be responsible for looking after our client’s gardens across London and will work both independently as well as with the rest of the team. Your main responsibilities will be:
• All aspects of garden maintenance, such as weeding, pruning, planting, lawn mowing, jet-washing, maintenance of irrigation systems and planting.
• Liaising with clients, updating them on the work being undertaken and making recommendations on how to improve and develop their garden.
• Updating me on the work carried out, relevant changes to the garden or other issues which will require my attention.
• Working alongside the team and I to create planting palettes for new projects.
You should have at least an RHS Level 2 but a Diploma in Horticulture is more desirable. You will need to be honest, self-motivated, reliable, able to plan your work appropriately and have a friendly yet professional approach with clients demonstrating excellent communication skills. The ability to pay attention to detail is important, as is the need for a proactive and ‘can do’ attitude. Being able to foresee potential issues and think through how these must be dealt with is key. A full driving license is required as you will need to drive our company van to each client.
£24,000 – £28,000 pa dependent on your experience.
We will provide you with the relevant training that you need, a uniform, personal protective equipment, a company phone and company pension. We are a growing company and so can offer you a great opportunity to grow and develop with us.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email a covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
If you would like to discuss the role please call me on 020 3727 7264.
For more information about the practice please visit www.stefanomarinaz.com.