Hard Landscaper 41 views
- Job Type Hard Landscaper
- Salary Offer £26,000 - £33,800
- Job Location Hertfordshire
- Region South East
- Working Hours & Benefits Working hours are Monday - Friday 7:30-4:00 Overtime is also available.
Are You A Hard Landscaper Looking for A Better Career?
We’re looking for you to join our landscape build and maintenance company.
This job will never be boring, you will realise that immediately, when we speak . . . But first:
These three things happen a lot:
People see our adverts get excited by it, and never apply because they fear they’re not good enough for the role. If you’re reading this and think it might be for, why not take the next step?
We provide a great induction and training process to help with any minor skills improvements
Others are subcontractors and aren’t sure about the benefits of being employed. Especially with everything being so uncertain.
If you’re one of those people, it’s worth having a conversation to find out if it suits you better or not.
Some people want to contact us but might be worried about their existing employer finding out.
Everything is completely confidential and will be handled with due care and attention.
If you are a good hard landscaper and this resonates with you:
- you want to be paid well, but being happy and job satisfaction is equally if not more important
- you take pride in the work and want to leave customers with a great garden
- you have high expectations of yourself and attention to detail matters to you
If that’s you, can you apply now, before someone less suited does.
You’ll need a solid background in hard landscaping and running jobs unsupervised.
Apply by sending us your CV and cover letter.
The wage and other benefits are all negotiable when you’re the right person.
If you believe you are the hard landscaper we’re looking for, be ready to show me why when you apply.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Running domestic landscaping projects
- Be head of a small landscaping team
- Assist our company with day-to-day site work
- Assist with training junior team members
Other skills & requirements
- Experience of power tools & their use
- A strong understanding of working from designs
- Be able to use apps on your phone
- Experience in building gardens
- Organised and willing to get a job done
- Self-motivated & committed with a good attitude
*You will need a full clean UK driving license for this role*
Please forward your c.v. and any other relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org