Hard Landscape Foreman 562 views4 applications
- Salary Offer £28,000 to £32,000
- Job Location Lancashire
- Region North West
Position – Hard Landscape Foreman (Full Time)
Salary – £28,000-£32,000
Location – Lancashire, UK
The successful candidate will be required to carry out the construction of bespoke residential garden projects to the highest standard of workmanship.
The person appointed will be responsible for a variety of hard landscaping, tasks to include;
- Setting out jobs from design drawings and plans.
- Site preparations including groundworks and drainage.
- Brickwork / blockwork.
- Paving and the ability to set out cross falls.
- Fencing and decking / composite decking
- Construction of water features
- Ensuring work is completed on time and to a high standard.
Candidates must have excellent practical skills and at least 5 years experience in hard landscaping, a good eye for detail and a strong work ethic is key. You must be able to demonstrate a successful track record of delivering high quality workmanship within deadlines. You must have good communication skills, combined with a proactive and flexible approach to your duties. You must be fully capable of running jobs independently from start to finish. Experience in operating a mini digger would be advantageous. Reasonable plant knowledge is desirable. Applicants should have a clean driving licence, 7.5 Tonne (C1) entitlement is preferred but not essential. A portfolio of work showing previous projects you have carried out would be advantageous.