Hard and Soft Landscapers 479 views
- Salary Offer £22,000 to £28,000 pa
- Job Location Dorset
- Region South West
Are you an enthusiastic and reliable landscaper local to Dorset seeking an annual salary between £22,000 to £28,000 & want a great working environment? We are looking for dynamic people to organise and motivate various soft landscaping sites, ensuring all services are delivered to a high standard which meets customer expectations. The landscapers will work to their own initiative and as part of a team identifying opportunities for improvement and driving business development.
We are a growing business that strives for quality and customer experience. As part of our growth plans this year they are now looking to recruit a 4 landscapers.
The successful candidates will work to their own initiative and organize resources to deliver an effective service delivery of landscaping duties including:
- Planting, pruning and general garden maintenance
- Turfing and turf maintenance
- Semi mature tree and instant hedge planting.
- Paving and decking.
- Foundations and brick/block/stone walling
- Garden structures
- Water features
The successful landscaper should have:
- Full UK driving licence and ideally a licence to tow a trailer (not essential)
- Motivation to learn and progress within the company
- A proven record of accomplishment in all aspects of landscaping
- The ability to self-motivate and the desire to work within a team
- Competent in using the appropriate power tools where required
- Certificates in spraying (PA1 PA6) and/or a CSCS card would be an advantage.
- Previous experience in grounds maintenance services and the ability to operate a range of horticultural equipment including power and hand tools, push and ride on mowers, strimmers, hedge cutting equipment Chainsaws etc
- Excellent awareness of Health & Safety and implementing procedures
- Proven ability to achieve/exceed business objectives
- Experience implementing quality standards and working to customer specifications
In return for this, the landscaper will be working in a fun environment that has recently won a BALi award. Joining a team that believes in a work-hard, play-hard approach.