Grounds Operative – 36865 345 views
- Salary Offer Neg DOE
- Job Location Oxfordshire
- Region South East
Our Client based in Oxfordshire is seeking a Grounds Maintenance Operative to join their Team.
- Carrying out grounds maintenance work on client sites to the highest standard and in accordance with maintenance plans and site specifications.
- Compliance with direct instructions from management and/or team leader.
- Compliance with company health & safety and environmental procedures and current legislation.
- Complete conversance with company procedures and organisation.
- Litter picking, sweeping, weeding, general tidying up and hand-mowing.
- Ground preparation
- Seasonal planting
- Lawn Care
- Customer liaison
- Following H& S
- Responsibility for any company vehicle or tools that may be issued to you. Ensuring all maintenance issues are reported quickly and correctly. Ensuring all tools are safe to use and are looked after by team members.
- Be aware of and proactive in following the Company Environmental Policy, report any noted non-conformances in respect of instructed Environmental procedures to Environmental Focal Point.
- Keeping the department work area clean, tidy and well organised.
- Participating in training and attending meetings with the Grounds Development Manager and Team Leaders.
- Informing the HR Manager of any personal or health issues that are causing you concern and any change of personal information such as home address, telephone number etc.
- Your regular hours are 0700 to 1530 Monday to Friday with some additional hours required where necessary.
- DBS will be required
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Hort qualified
- Training is offered for company advancement.