Grounds maintenance team leader/ operative 105 views
- Salary Offer Salary is negotiable.
- Job Location Derbyshire
- Experience Level Previous experience and good knowledge of grounds maintenance and sports turf
Talbot landscapes were established in 1988 we operate throughout the UK and Europe delivering bespoke, high quality projects to both public and private clients.
As a company we specialise in the landscape construction, grounds maintenance, Natural sports surface construction, land drainage.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience and good knowledge of grounds maintenance and sports turf.
You will be responsible for maintaining new constructed sports surfaces and landscaping projects.
- Ensuring and checking all relevant Risk Assessments and Method Statements for your designated projects are in place and adhered to.
- Working to project deadlines and providing updates.
- Communicate between the contract manager, director and head office.
- Able to supervise, manage and motivate the team.
- Full UK Driving license.
- Trailer licence.
- Previous experience and knowledge is essential.
Salary is negotiable.
Please forward CV with a covering letter to Edward@talbotgroup.co.uk