Grounds Maintenance Operative 63 views3 applications
- Salary Offer £10.00 ph
- Job Location London
- Region South East
Are you an enthusiastic and reliable grounds maintenance operative local to Central London seeking an hourly rate of £10.00 (40 hours per week) & want a great working environment? We are looking for dynamic people to maintain to organise and motivate various sites, ensuring all grounds maintenance services are delivered to a high standard which meets customer expectations. The grounds maintenance operative will work to their own initiative identifying opportunities for improvement and driving business development in their area.
Our client is one of the fastest-growing businesses in the industry and is one of the UK’s leading provider of integrated management and maintenance services for parks and green spaces. As part of their growth plans this year they are now looking to recruit a grounds maintenance operative.
The successful candidate will work to their own initiative and organise resources to deliver an effective service delivery of grounds maintenance including:
- Lawn Mowing
- Hedge Cutting
- General horticultural duties
The successful grounds maintenance operative will have:
- A proven record of accomplishment in grounds maintenance
- The ability to self-motivate and the desire to work within a team
- Competent in using the appropriate power tools where required
- Certificates in spraying (PA1 PA6), Horticulture and Ride-on Mowers would be an advantage but not essential
- Previous experience in grounds maintenance services and the ability to operate a range of horticultural equipment including power and hand tools, push mowers, strimmers, hedge cutting equipment etc
- Excellent awareness of Health & Safety and implementing procedures
- Proven ability to achieve/exceed business objectives
- Experience implementing quality standards and working to customer specifications
In return for this, the grounds maintenance operative will be working in a fun environment. Joining a team that believes in a work-hard, play-hard approach.
To apply for the grounds maintenance operative role please upload your CV.