Groundcare/Agricultural Engineer 88 views
- Salary Offer £28.5k per year
- Job Location Berkshire
- Region South East
Are you an enthusiastic and reliable Groundcare/Agricultural Engineer/Mechanic local to Slough seeking a salary of £28,500 per annum & want a great working environment? The Groundcare/Agricultural Engineer will work to their own initiative identifying opportunities for improvement and driving business development in their area.
Our client is one of the fastest growing businesses in the industry and is one of the UK’s leading provider of groundcare equipment (rental). As part of their growth plans this year they are now looking to recruit a Groundcare/Agricultural Engineer.
The successful candidate will work to their own initiative and organise resources to deliver an effective service delivery of maintenance and engineering:
* Perform diagnosis and repairs on a range of machinery
* Setting up new machines
* Ensuring that tools are in working order
* Complete all relevant paperwork in line with company equipment checks and procedures
The successful candidate will have:
* A proven record of accomplishment in engineering
* Strong mechanical skills
* Experience working with petrol and diesel engines
* Hydraulic transmission systems and motors
* The ability to self-motivate and the desire to work within a team
* Excellent awareness of Health & Safety and implementing procedures
* Proven ability to achieve/exceed business objectives
* Experience implementing quality standards and working to customer specifications
In return for this, the Groundcare/Agricultural Engineer will be working in a fun environment. Joining a team that believes in a work-hard, play-hard approach.
To apply for the role please upload your CV.