Ground Maintenance Site Manager 552 views6 applications
- Salary Offer Ranging from £32,000- £40,000 depending on experience
- Job Location Derbyshire
- Region Midlands
- Working Hours & Benefits Pension, 20 days holiday. Company vehicle, phone and laptop provided and an excellent bonus scheme.
Due to continued growth we are seeking a committed Site Manager to help manage an already successful and profitable department. The Grounds Maintenance department is currently manged by an experienced Contract Manager and we are looking to expand further into both existing and new markets and require a Site Manger to join our successful team. Working within a well organised, managed and supportive environment, you will be an important part of the future management team. In co-operation with your Director, Contract Manager, Estimator and Quantity Surveyor, you will need to ensure that all targets are achieved and effectively manage all contracts under your control.
You will be responsible for ensuring that Site Health and Safety requirements are met and manage the grounds maintenance contracts in an efficient and productive manner. You will also be responsible for your teams and their equipment, also ensuring client satisfaction targets are met, as well as the company financial ones. Effective communication is critical at all levels along with a strong personality.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- High level of further Education or work experience.
- SMSTS qualified would be ideal.
- Be able to demonstrate suitable experience and be from a heavy back ground in Grounds Maintenance ideally with “on the tools experience”
- Have good experience and time served at Site Management level.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent commercial management skills and awareness.
- Excellent contractual management skills and awareness.
- A team player.
- Application and conformance to company ethos and a strong display of company values.
- Managing contracts on site to achieve or exceed the planned gross profit margin.
- Programming levels of output to meet deadlines and ensuring production systems are developed properly and implemented.
- Ensuring programme compliance and looking for and managing programme risk so there are no unexpected production failures and profits are maximised.
- Understanding contract types, contract terms and particular risks and opportunities with each contract type.
- Plan systems of production programming and cost controls.
- Control quality and ensure standards are understood and implemented including quality sign off systems and samples.
- Motivating employees and setting standards.
- Briefing foremen to carry out duties.
- Input to systems improvements.
- Retaining customers on an ongoing basis.
- Correctly forecasting resource requirements such as labour, plant, machinery, vehicles and materials for all sites.
Equality & Diversity statement –
N T Killingley Ltd is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our workforce. Our aim is that our workforce will be truly representative of all sections of society and each employee feels respected and able to give of their best. The company will avoid unlawful discrimination in all aspects of employment including recruitment and selection, promotion, transfer, opportunities for training, pay and benefits, other terms of employment, discipline, and selection for redundancy and dismissal.
Please apply by emailing your CV or application form. Suitable applicants will be given an interview as soon as possible.