Gardener 62 views
- Job Type Gardener
- Salary Offer 22-29,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Postal Code N16 0HU
- Job Location London
- Region North West
- Experience Level RHS Level 2 or equivalent
- Working Hours & Benefits 8am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday only
Are you an experienced passionate gardener looking for a full-time, permanent position?
We are a well-established garden design and maintenance business and have a busy and growing portfolio of high-end residential gardens across north west London. This is an excellent opportunity to consolidate your practical skills, gain invaluable experience working with experienced horticulturalists with career progression for the right candidate.
Working hours are 8am – 4.30pm Mon-Fri, longer in summer months. We are busy all year round.
Starting salary of £22-29,000 dependent on experience. Immediate start available.
We are looking for:
- Good horticulture knowledge (plant identification test on interview)
- Proven experience in pruning hedges and shrubs, mowing, herbaceous border maintenance and planting; including the use of power tools and knowledge of irrigation systems an advantage
- Good work ethic – reliable, punctual, hard working and able to work in all types of weather
- Clear communication skills for liaising with other staff members
- Horticultural qualifications (RHS 2 or equivalent). PA1/PA6 spraying certificates an advantage
- Clean UK driving licence essential
How To Apply
Please email a covering letter, CV with contact details, and two contactable references to Maria Dallow – firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com