Garden Designer – Part time/Full time/Freelancer (negotiable) 676 views
- Job Location Berkshire
- Region South East
A great opportunity to work for an award-winning design and build company established for 40 years, working mainly in the home counties. Our goal is to provide creative and beautiful designs that work for our clients.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic garden designer to join our team with the following skills:
- Excellent Vectorworks skills to produce 2D plans and 3D visuals (or SketchUp for 3D). Some familiarity with Photoshop is ideal but not essential.
- Meeting clients to discuss the garden and present designs.
- Produce detailed designs for both hard and soft landscaping, schedules, and specifications.
- Have good plant and horticultural knowledge.
- Have experience working on a range of different sized projects, mainly high-end domestic gardens.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to manage our in-house teams and contractors, and work closely with clients.
- A good communicator with good co-ordination skills, with ability to use your own initiative and meet key deadlines.
- Be able to source materials, place and manage orders and suppliers.
- Manage planting schemes from producing planting plans through to completion.
- Salary is negotiable depending on the exact role and experience.
- You could work from home, subject to negotiation.
- We are willing to consider part time, full time, or a freelance designer.
- You will need your own vehicle.
For more information about our company visit www.art-scape.co.uk.
If you are interested in this position, please email a portfolio (20mb max), CV and cover letter to Artscape founder and M.D. Ross Moyse at firstname.lastname@example.org