Experienced Gardener 78 views
- Salary Offer £26000 - £30000
- Postal Code EN1 2LR
- Job Location London
- Region South East
- Experience Level At least three years maintaining gardens in London
- Working Hours & Benefits General working hours on site are 8am - 4pm. Saturday overtime can be available if desired.
Quercus Gardens require an enthusiastic, experienced gardener to help maintain our amazing gardens across North London.
We are looking for a knowledgeable gardener that has attention to detail and can work efficiently to a high standard, usually in a team of two or by themselves.
A successful candidate would have to meet in Enfield at 7am Monday – Friday and lead (including drive) one of our maintenance teams. We have a wide range of clients from small private gardens to some of North London’s most prestigious housing estates.
Although maintenance is our main source of work we also carry out soft landscaping, planting, irrigation and hard landscaping.
Staff are encouraged to learn, grow and progress within the company.
Position subject to references and DBS check.
- Company Pension
- Company Vehicle
- 28 days holiday
– Horticulture Qualifications are Preferred.
– Experience working in London’s gardens is Essential.
– A clean UK driving License is Essential.
How To Apply
Please send a copy of your CV along with a brief cover email to email@example.com
Please enter email subject as : Horticulture Careers Application