Experienced Bid Writer 218 views
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Job Location Lancashire
- Region North West
- Experience Level Proven ability to write compelling quality submissions, able to produce high quality work to tight deadlines
- Working Hours & Benefits Generous annual leave. Free gym membership for you and a nominated person
Experienced Bid Writer
Are you passionate about writing and keen to join a dedicated team as a plain speaking enthusiastic bid writer?
Do you have an interest in the environment?
Would you like to work for an ethically sound company that’s as passionate about looking after the environment as you are?
We have an exciting opportunity for a bid writer to join our friendly team. This is an outstanding career opportunity with a market leader providing green services to private and public sector businesses. Flexible working arrangements available with the requirement to be able to travel to our head office in Chorley Lancashire, as required.
Reporting to the Senior Tenders Manager, you will assist in the management and writing of high-quality complex Local Authority and Commercial bid documents across the full range of green services:
● Planning bids as part of the team and ensuring that they meet agreed quality, timescales and compliance
● Preparing compelling written quality submissions, with innovative responses that exceed client expectations
● Working closely with the bid team and subject matter experts across the Glendale business
● Working to tight deadlines in a constructive and planned manner
● Maintaining the bid library and updating of information
● Understanding of commercial elements of tendering, with ability to undertake basic pricing tasks (desirable)
With experience of public and private sector tendering, you will have proven ability to write compelling quality submissions, able to produce high quality work to tight deadlines. A positive, well-organised team player, you will be able to work independently to gather information, liaising with SME’s to ensure submissions exceed client expectations and fully represent everything Glendale can offer. With an eye for presentation you will be articulate, with clarity in all written material, strong organisational and time management skills with a keen eye for detail.
What can Glendale offer you?
● Competitive salary
● Generous annual leave
● Free gym membership for you and a nominated person
● Employee health cash plan
● Employee discount portal – discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending
● Cycle to Work scheme
● Pension Scheme
● Company sick pay
● Career progression
● Training and development
Glendale is a well established business that is continuously growing. Successful applicants can look forward to joining a company that can offer career prospects and believes in investing in its people.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you please send us your CV telling us in no more than 500 words, why this is the job for you to firstname.lastname@example.org
Glendale is one of the largest green space management service providers in the UK and specialises in tree care and management, grounds maintenance and landscaping. For more information visit
www.glendale-services.co.uk. Follow us on Twitter @GlendaleUK
If you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as interviews will be held throughout the process. Please note that if you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.