Contracts Manager 566 views
- Salary Offer Competitive, dependent on experience
- Postal Code B61 0RJ
- Job Location Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire
- Region South East, Midlands, East Anglia
- Experience Level Significant experience required
- Working Hours & Benefits Full-time with overtime when required. Company car will be provided. Discretionary bonus scheme.
Whiting Landscape are looking for a Contracts Manager with significant experience of large commercial landscape construction contracts.
Due to retirement, we have a vacancy to manage a portfolio of contracts in and around the Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Huntington areas.
This will be a great opportunity to develop experience with a successful and well established company.
The ideal candidate needs to be able to work well with both clients, contractors and the workforce, be able to manage a number of sites concurrently and be able to deliver major contracts in a timely and profitable manner ensuring that the company’s high standards are maintained. An SMTS and CSCS qualification would be an adavantage.
You will; be required to :-
- procure and organise labour resources to achieve maximum efficiency
- ensure that health and safety, quality and environmental systems are complied with
- have a good knowledge of landscaping operations on large commercial sites
- be able to complete the required construction documentation in either electronic or paper form
- have a full UK driving licence
- be self-motivated and be able to work efficiently without supervision
- be a good communicator
- assist in the production of RAMS
- attend external and internal meeting as required