Contract Supervisor – Playground Repairs 1 view
- Salary Offer £26,000 - £28,000
- Postal Code NN3 6WL
- Job Location Northamptonshire
- Region Midlands
- Working Hours & Benefits Full-time. Company Vehicle , 4 Weeks Holiday, Pension Scheme
We are recruiting for a Play Area Repairs Contract Supervisor who has had the ‘on the tools’ experience of installing and repairing outdoor play equipment for Schools, Nurseries, Parks, Housing Estates, Parish Councils etc.,
Ideally you will be based within commuting distance of Kettering or Moulton. The other key requirement for this role is having installed, maintained or repaired play equipment and of leading a team of installers / repair technicians. If you have your RPII Inspector Qualification that would be an advantage.
As the Contract Supervisor you will be responsible for the play equipment repair teams who are maintaining and repairing existing play equipment, this will include arranging and attending pre-start, interim and completion meetings. You will need the knowledge of installing and repairing play equipment so that when you are onsite you can spot anything that is wrong and what the installers need to do to correct this.
This job will see you :
- Undertaking pre-start meetings so that you understand the work needed to repair the play equipment.
- Ensuring that work time scales are communicated and managed on site, that projects are completed to the customers satisfaction and that all the information needed for invoicing is passed to the admin teams.
The skills and experience you will need will include :
- A good knowledge of outdoor play equipment installation, repair and maintenance ,
- Having installed / repaired play equipment, ideally with 2 years experience of leading / supervising a team or currently working as a Contract Supervisor.
- A good working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word etc.,)
- The ability to manage projects and resources within budgets.
On offer is a salary of upto £28,000 per year, a Company Vehicle, Laptop, Mobile Phone, Tablet, 4 Weeks Holiday (Plus all Bank Holidays) and a pension scheme. There are also career progression opportunities available as you will be joining a well-established and award winning children’s playground equipment.