Landscape Construction Team Leader 419 views
- Salary Offer £20,000.00 to £25,000.00
- Job Location Yorkshire
- Region North East
- Working Hours & Benefits Mon -Fri 7:30am-5pm (4pm in winter)
Wanted: experienced Landscape Construction Team Leader, immediate start
James Bird Landscapes Ltd – Sheffield, South Yorkshire
James Bird Landscapes Ltd is one of South Yorkshire’s leading landscape and garden design companies. Based in Sheffield, we’re renowned for our expertise, quality and customer service and we’re looking to expand our team due to business growth.
We have a fantastic opportunity for the right person to be part of a growing business and there will be opportunities to progress within the company. Salary will be dependent on your experience and proven track record. The ideal candidate will be experienced in construction and landscaping with an eye for detail, good communication skills and be expected to work to a very high standard.
- Technical expertise and proven track record in domestic landscape construction – paving, walling, driveways, groundworks etc.
- Experience of reading and implementing landscape plans
- Able to lead a team and liaise with clients
- Hands-on project manager, responsible and accountable
- Customer service and deadline-focused
- Clean driving licence and references essential
- Full-time, Monday-Friday, 7:30am-5pm (4pm in winter)
Salary and rewards
- We can offer a permanent full-time position with a starting salary of £20,000 – £25,000 (depending on experience), varied work and a rewarding company culture at one of the region’s leading landscape firms.
Please apply via the button below with a copy of your CV to Mark at email@example.com or contact us at the office on 0114 2589290