Construction Contracts Manager 434 views3 applications
- Salary Offer Competitive
- Postal Code BN41 1WF
- Job Location Sussex
- Region South East
Acre Landscapes is an award winning Commercial Landscape Construction & Maintenance Company based in Sussex; winning awards for the landscapes we build and maintain, and the way we operate our business and take care of our staff. Due to the award of upcoming, long term construction projects we are looking to appoint a senior experienced Construction Contracts Manager. You will be based in the south of England and have management responsibility for a number of projects across the south, London and M4 corridor.
Acre Landscapes has built a strong reputation and client base and can offer a fantastic career opportunity for the right candidate.
- You will be part of the Senior Management Team reporting to the Managing Director
- You will be responsible for all aspects of Construction from planning to delivery of projects.
- You will manage Health and Safety for direct labour and sub-contractors and be responsible for developing and implementing RAMS and safety plans; you will be accountable for all aspects of safety across the construction phase of the project.
- You will be responsible for managing all necessary resources on multiple projects at one time to ensure projects are run to programme and budget.
- You will act as principal contact for clients, dealing with contract variations and to mitigate risks.
- You will liaise with Central Office and the Project QS about any changes to programme or works package.
- You will be responsible for ensuring Environment Management plans are adhered to and communicated.
- You will have a ‘hands on’ approach with all projects.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 10 years-experience in Commercial Landscape Construction
- Proven track record of delivering multiple projects to a high standard
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all level
- Natural leadership skills and commitment to team working
- Comfortable working under pressure
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Project
- NEC4 & JCT contract experience
- Full UK driving licence
- Hold SMSTS / Senior CSCS / IOSH
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Horticulture
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Company vehicle
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Company pension
- Accident and Life Cover
- Training and Development Programme
- Company Profit Share (after qualifying period)
- Opportunities to progress within the Company