Arborist Climber – Bedfordshire 129 views
- Salary Offer Competitive
- Postal Code SG18 9AW
- Job Location Bedfordshire
- Region South East, Midlands, East Anglia
- Experience Level Experienced
- Working Hours & Benefits What can we offer you Up to £150 per day for 40 hours per week dependent on skills and qualifications Overtime and weekend working as required with enhanced pay rates 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays Contribution pension scheme Provision of all uniform, PPE and climbing kit Productivity bonus scheme Team building programme EAP Cycle to Work scheme Fully paid ongoing industry training and development Good variation and interesting work
We have exciting opportunities for professional, self-motivated, experienced Arborists for our office near Biggleswade, Bedfordshire.
What will I actually do?
The role will involve working in a team undertaking a wide variety of tree work including ground based chainsaw work, aerial tree surgery, pruning, identifying basic trees and shrubs and plant healthcare services.
- demonstrate sound knowledge of Health and Safety
- work to best industry practice
- have an understanding of plant healthcare services
- focus on providing a high level of Customer Service
- have a desire to produce the highest possible standard of work
Applicants must have minimum of CS30, CS31, CS38 and CS39 (or equivalent) and a full driving licence ideally C1+1
Email email@example.com with your CV