Arborist Climber – Bedfordshire 697 views
- Salary Offer Competitive
- Postal Code SG18 9AW
- Job Location Bedfordshire
- Region South East, Midlands, East Anglia
- Experience Level Experienced
We have exciting opportunities for professional, self-motivated, experienced Arborists for our office near Biggleswade, Bedfordshire.
What will I actually do?
The role will involve working in a team undertaking a wide variety of tree work including ground based chainsaw work, aerial tree surgery, pruning, identifying basic trees and shrubs and plant healthcare services.
- demonstrate sound knowledge of Health and Safety
- work to best industry practice
- have an understanding of plant healthcare services
- focus on providing a high level of Customer Service
- have a desire to produce the highest possible standard of work
Applicants must have minimum of CS30, CS31, CS38 and CS39 (or equivalent) and a full driving licence ideally C1+1
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV
Competitive salary – we believe your hard work deserves to be rewarded with guaranteed hours, overtime and team incentives
Established family run company – be part of a local office team with the support of the larger company
Safety Above all Else – new PPE, uniform and equipment
Variety of work – domestic and commercial
Regular celebrations – quarterly team building bonus for each office to spend together
Health and Wellbeing – we look out for your wellbeing by offering an Employee Assistance Programme for financial, health and wellbeing support and a Cycle to Work Scheme
Training and Development – training programme from day one – using internal (tree work, Plant Healthcare, Consultancy, Research Labs) and external expertise
Employee Referral bonus