Arboriculture Contracts Manager – Central/West London 454 views
- Salary Offer DOE
- Job Location London
- Region South East
We are offering an exciting opportunity and a chance for a highly motivated team player to advance their career within a successful and growing Arboricultural Association Approved Company. We are seeking to hire an experienced Arboricultural Contracts Manager to join our Team to deliver arboriculture services in London and surrounding areas.
Do you have what it takes? Are you able to demonstrate a professional and pro-active approach and ensure excellence is delivered? If so, we want to hear from you!
Salary: Excellent package according to competencies and experience
- To manage and deliver various sized arboricultural contracts on time and to the satisfaction of our clients
- To lead and support the Arboriculture team in the safe and effective delivery of arboriculture services
- Manage and promote arboricultural services to existing and potential new clients, from planning through to completion
- Being responsible for the overall budgets of existing contracts
- Liaise with Local Authorities regarding both TPO and conservation area constraints
- To provide current best practice information and help implement it to your team
- Build and maintain good relationships with local planning Authorities and Housing Association clients
- Manage and track all TPO applications with the support of the Business Support Team
- Managing and prioritising the workload of the arboriculture teams with support from Business Support Team
- To procure when necessary appropriate external competent contractors
- To manage external contractors and sub-contractors in the efficient delivery of arboriculture services
- Problem solving and decision making
- Provide expert arboriculture advice to staff and clients.
- To provide estimates and fixed price quotations.
- Ensure H&S is always followed.
- Demonstrable experience in managing and motivating a team/s successfully
- Minimum Level 2-3 in arboricultural or equivalent
- All NPTC relevant certificates or equivalent
- Excellent tree identification skills
- Knowledge of relevant Health and Safety legislation
- Ability to produce risk assessments and method statements
- Experience of leading teams in arboricultural operations
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office word & Excel
- Effective Communicator
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent record keeping skills and attention to detail
- Flexible attitude and approach to work
Full clean UK driving licence
- Self-motivated able to work without supervision
- To apply – email your CV to email@example.com or via the website links