Apprentice Landscaper 465 views8 applications
- Salary Offer £150 per week increasing to £160 per week after first month’s review.
- Job Location Surrey
- Region South East
Gardenscapes are looking for Apprentice Landscapers
Founded in 1999, Gardenscapes have been providing customers in Surrey, West Sussex and South London with a variety of garden services, from soft and hard landscaping to tree surgery and lawn care. As Marshall’s Registered installers of patios and driveways, as well as members of BALI (British Association of Landscape Industries) and APL (Association of Professional Landscapers) – we don’t get accreditations like that for no reason. We strive to meet and exceed all of our customers’ expectations, cutting no corners and making sure everything is completed to the highest standard.
Here at Gardenscapes we design and build gardens that are built to last and are on the lookout for an enthusiastic hard-working Apprentice landscaper who wants to learn.
What opportunities we can offer you:
- Full training given on site and with suppliers (including machine training)
- Working with some of the top designers
- Working within one of the leading landscaping companies
- Working safely and efficiently
- Attending APL and BALI Cluster meetings and events
- Dealing with customers and clients
- Constructing show gardens
- Career progression within a growing company
- Company uniform is supplied
- Rate of pay on application.
- Full Time employment – 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
Your commitment to us:
- You will need to have the passion to drive quality and take pride in your work. Also have an eye for detail.
- You must be able to demonstrate your interest in landscape gardening.
- You must be polite and have confidence in liaising with other team members, clients, suppliers and designers. Also, be a reliable team player!!
- A FULL CLEAN UK driving licence is essential.
We will offer you:
- Training and experience in: 1) Hard Landscaping, including: Paving, Walling, Excavations, Foundations, Water features, Timber work. 2) Soft Landscaping including: Planting, Boarder Preparation.