We are a specialist recruitment business providing permanent and interim recruitment solutions for businesses operating in the fresh food, horticulture, agriculture and garden industry supply chains.
MorePeople is owned and managed by industry experienced professionals who are committed to offering pragmatic, value for money, people centred business solutions at all levels within the horticulture, agriculture and fresh food supply chains. We provide a range of services that can be tailored to suit a variety of business requirements – not just traditional recruitment solutions but also other people centred services such as training & development, interim managers and non–executive directors.
So what makes MorePeople different to other recruiters?
- We pride ourselves on knowing our sectors inside out.
- Our teams have real hands on experience, having worked IN our sectors as well as ON them as recruiters.
- An unsurpassed knowledge base of our sectors that stems from a team that has combined industry experience of over 100 years!
- We maintain an active involvement with the trade bodies that represent our sectors – for example, the IoH, the IFST, the HTA, the FPC and GIMA.
- We actively promote our sectors via sponsorship and events. Current and past examples being The Young Horticulturalist of the Year, UK Grower awards, The FPJ awards, Garden Retail awards, the annual IFST lecture and Nuffield Scholars’ conference.
- We like to think of ourselves as not just recruiters in fresh food and horticulture but also as advocates of our sectors who care deeply about the people and the businesses we represent.