At Anna’s Gardens we care with a passion for the future of our planet.
We appreciate nature the way it was meant to be and that is why we only use organic techniques to make your garden a happy and healthy living organism.
Organic gardening basically means looking after your garden as nature intended, sustainably and naturally.
• Only using organic and biodynamic techniques to make your garden into a happy and healthy living organism.
• Only working hand-in-hand with nature and all the remedies she provides to tackle issues in your garden.
• Only using organic soils and compost and feeds to nurture your garden.
• Never using chemicals, toxic pesticides or artificial fertilisers.
• Appreciating nature the way it was meant to be.
• Creating a natural and healthy environment in your garden which is attractive to bees, butterflies, and many other insects and animals.
Rate This Company ( No reviews yet )
You must be logged in to post a review.