Main purpose of job
To ensure that all projects are managed in a consistent, commercial and professional manner from procurement, delivery, completion, settlement of all relevant project material, in accordance with Ashlea Limited Quality, Environmental and H&S Management Systems. Relationships
Reporting to Operations & Commercial Directors, overseeing Foreman and site staff, liaising with clients and landscape architects. Main tasks and responsibilities
As part of the contract management team working on various projects you will be expected to:
- Organise staff under your control.
- Maintain Health and Safety Standards on site, complying with company policy and legislative requirements; promote safety awareness, set an example.
- Comply with environmental legislation/ regulations, company policy and minimise environmental impact of our activities
- Follow quality procedures and highlight opportunities for improvement
- Ensure economical and efficient use of company resources throughout all activities.
- Maintain standards of excellence, ensuring the continuance of the company’s reputation and client satisfaction.
- Produce significant contribution to annual turnover of contract work and related activities and demonstrate commercial viability.
- Attend and contribute to Management Team Meetings
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties. The role will evolve as you work to assist the team meet the overall business objectives of the CompanySkills and Experience Requirements
- Experience in a similar role
- Full UK Driving licence
- Self-motivation with the ability to use own initiative
- Be able to demonstrate suitable experience in related discipline
- Have suitable experience at a Site level of suitably large or complex projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent commercial management skills and awareness
- Good administration skills
- Good IT Skills
- Good Organisational Skills
Salary: DOE plus company vehicle, pension and 20 days holiday
Please apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Ashlea Limited are an Equal Opportunities Employer