Why should you apply?
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate sales person with a proven background within the Landscaping and Grounds Maintenance Sectors.
If you are an experienced sales person looking for the next challenge in your career this would be an ideal role.
Our client provides a wide range of landscaping and grounds maintenance services throughout the UK, to both public and private sectors. Their trusted and knowledgeable teams take pride in their work and are consistently recognised for their high standards of service. They offer all aspects of commercial landscaping and grounds maintenance to local authorities, schools, new build developments and businesses.
The successful candidate will be required to develop the client sales strategy, lead and develop the Business Development team and support the development of existing and new sales channels. Candidates will actively work towards increasing market share in existing markets and maximise new business development opportunities.
Duties to include:
• Identify and develop effective new customer relationships to deliver long term profitable business as well as maintaining existing relationships.
• Provide comprehensive, professional and expert advice and solutions to our existing and prospective customers.
• Manage the Business Development team effectively and proactively, ensuring regular field coaching occurs each month and is documented as an on-going skills development program.
• Identify and drive new areas of sales growth, maximising market opportunities with existing client relationships and the development of new business.
• Ensure effective sales monitoring is in place to capture critical data in relation to conversion targets and market opportunities.
We seek candidates that have proven sales experience within the landscape services industry. Candidates must be well organised with the ability to manage people and processes. Candidates will be results driven and motivated by working to targets. It is essential that you are self-motivated and have a proactive approach to work. Product Knowledge of the Landscaping and Grounds Maintenance sectors will be essential.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application will have been unsuccessful.