Are you an experienced climber looking for a permanent role? Are you looking to join a strong team and get involved with a variety of projects? Our client is seeking a confident all-rounder who can use their knowledge and experience to provide a timely and quality service to a diverse client base in Herts and Beds
You need to have the following skills:
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Hold NPTC certificates C30, C31, C38 & C39 (as a minimum)
- Hold a current driving licence up to 3.5 tonne (f, B + E)
- Tree climbing, felling, planting, pruning, carry out tree health assessments, carry out hazard assessments, street & park tree pruning and branch removals, and pest control.
- Experience of large trees would be preferable
This is a great opportunity to join a family-run firm who are passionate about their business and provide a high standard of service to a residential, commercial and public sector client base in the areas surrounding Stevenage and Hemel Hempstead. The salary for this role is dependent on experience and starts at £22,100 per annum. The hours are 0730-1630 Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch and occasional weekend work. Contact Sara at Franklin Sapsed Staffing Solutions on 07752 001887 for more details.